- Find Your Focus
- Courses + Registration
- Degrees and Certificates
- GED & Adult Programs
- Community Education
- High School Connections
- Academic Calendar
- Skills Development + Training
- Academic Support
- Testing and Placement Services
Welcome to TechHire Clackamas
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Through TechHire, we can provide:
- Internship and work experience placement
- Education opportunities in manufacturing and related industries
- Career readiness training
- Advising for students
Are You Eligible for TechHire?
- Are you between 17 and 29 years old?
- Are you interested in work or training in advanced manufacturing, technology or health sciences?
If you said "yes" to both of these questions, you could be eligible for TechHire services.
* TechHire Clackamas is funded through a $3.5 million Department of Labor (DOL) grant, financed by a user fee paid by employers to bring foreign workers into the U.S. under the H-1B non-immigrant visa program. This program was authorized under section 414© of the American Competitiveness and Workforce Improvement Act of 1998 (ACWIA), as amended (29 USC 2916c).